2013 Integrity® Red Diamond Achiever Award Program
Are you currently working on, or have you worked on a Commercial, Remodel/Replacement or New Construction project where Integrity products were used for a unique solution or the job had an interesting story? Enter the project into the 2013 Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award Program! Entries and nominations will be accepted February 1, 2013 – June 28, 2013, and the winners will be announced in August of 2013.
The 2013 Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award Program Winner receives…
- Award – A beautiful glass award that features a picture of their project.
- Project Profile – Integrity will create a Project Profile of the winners’ project and feature them on Integrity’s website, Integrity’s Facebook page, and other social media opportunities deemed appropriate by Public Relations.
- 200 printed Project Profiles will be provided along with the electronic creative files for their own use.
- Press Release – a press release will be sent to the newspapers of the winners’ local markets as well as a copy for them. They will also be featured on Integrity’s social media outlets such as Facebook, Blog, Twitter, E-Newsletters. Winners from last year were featured in more than 100 national outlets, providing priceless exposure.
- The 2012 program and its winners were featured on the websites of Builder Magazine and Sentinel Source which each generate more than 50,000 unique monthly visitors. Individual winners were also featured in local and national publications throughout the year.
- VIP Event – Integrity will provide winners and a guest round trip flights to Minneapolis, MN and a day trip to Warroad, MN for a facilities tour and awards ceremony. Meals and lodging will also be provided.
- Cash Donation – A cash donation of $200 will be donated on behalf of each winner to a charity of their choice. An additional $500 will be donated on behalf of the winner of the People’s Choice Award. Integrity will provide PR tools to publicize these philanthropic donations.
- Website – Each winner will be prominently displayed on the Integrity website.
- Photos from winning projects are used by Integrity in many different advertising efforts.
- As a thank you for your participation, a $50 Cabela’s® gift card will be awarded for all entries or nominations.
To Be Eligible for This Program as a DEALER/DISTRIBUTOR (to nominate someone else’s project), I Need:
- To ensure the project has a minimum of 5 Integrity openings.
- A minimum of 3 finished project photos (in jpeg/jpg or gif format) of the project (professional not needed) in electronic format and be willing to give Integrity the usage rights.
- To be a customer in good standing with Integrity.
- To completely fill out the entire nomination form and ensure the owner of the project signs a release form acknowledging that their project is being entered into the program.
To Be Eligible for This Program as a BUILDER/REMODELER/ARCHITECT (to enter my own project), I Need:
- To ensure my project has a minimum of 5 Integrity openings.
- A minimum of 3 finished project photos (in jpeg/jpg or gif format) of my project (professional not needed) in electronic format and be willing to give Integrity the usage rights.
- To completely fill out the entire entry form and ensure that I upload a signed release form.
** Integrity reserves the right to deem if each entry is eligible based on basic project quality. **
- Project submissions will be accepted February 1, 2013 – June 28, 2013.
- Submissions will be broken down into two categories: Residential and Commercial.
- A $50 gift card for Cabela’s® will be awarded for submitting a qualified, eligible entry or nomination.
- You may enter or nominate an unlimited number of projects, but only one $50 Cabela’s gift card will be awarded per entrant or nominee. If a dealer or distributor nominates a project, the dealer or distributor will receive the gift card, not the builder, remodeler, or architect.
- A builder, remodeler, or architect can only win 1 award per year. There will be up to 5 winners announced in August of 2013.
- Each winner will get their project and company featured and promoted on the Integrity website and on Integrity’s Facebook page. The winner will also be featured on other social media opportunities deemed appropriate by Integrity Marketing and Public Relations.
- In 2012, our Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award Winners were written about in more than 100 national trade outlets and local newspapers, providing companies like yours priceless exposure to national and regional audiences.
Nominations will be judged by a panel of industry leaders. The following criteria will be considered:
- Why did you choose Integrity products for this project?
- How did Integrity products help you overcome a TOUGH building challenge? (Consider potential obstacles such as schedules, difficult lots, climate challenges, expenses, severe weather zone problems, or new constructions crews)
- How did the project fit into its surroundings from a beauty and aesthetics standpoint?
- Finished project photography.
People’s Choice Award Voting
Once the winners have been determined, they will be displayed on Integrity’s Facebook page and www.integritywindows.com/Red-Diamond-Achiever/ for the public to vote on a People’s Choice Award. The People’s Choice Award has been created to allow the general public to make their decision on which of the winners is ultimately the top project submitted. Voting can be done by anyone; however there is a limit of one vote per day per person during the program. Voting will take place September/October of 2013.
Timing of Events
Nomination Submission Period:February 1, 2013 – June 28, 2013
Judging Period:July 2013
Winners Announced:August 2013
People’s Choice Award Voting:September/October 2013
** People’s Choice Award Winner announced during award presentation in Warroad, MN. **
Winners’ VIP Award Trip:November 2013
For complete details on eligibility and requirements refer to the 2013 Integrity® Red Diamond Achiever Award Program Official Rules.