Built to Perform®
Integrity is proud to showcase some of the builder, remodeler, and architect community’s most extraordinary work in our annual Red Diamond Achiever Award Program.
Submit your best projects featuring Integrity windows and doors by June 28, 2013, and get a chance to showcase your work to see how it measures up against your peers in this celebrated competition.
Integrity products span a broad range of styles from traditional to contemporary, so be sure to enter the project(s) of which you are most proud.
Our admired judging panel will evaluate each entry for excellence in the categories of both Residential and Commercial. Winners will be featured on our website and in many other Integrity marketing efforts.
Learn more about the Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award Program and submit your entry before the June 28 deadline.
Are you dealer or distributor and would like to nominate a builder, remodeler, or architect who deserves to be represented in this program? Click Here!
Benefits of earning a Red Diamond Achiever Award…
- Award – A beautiful glass award that features a picture of their project.
- Project Profile – Integrity will create a Project Profile of the winners’ project and feature them on Integrity’s website, Integrity’s Facebook page, and other social media opportunities deemed appropriate by Public Relations.
- 200 printed Project Profiles will be provided along with the electronic creative files for their own use.
- Press Release – a press release will be sent to the newspapers of the winners’ local markets as well as a copy for them. They will also be featured on Integrity’s social media outlets such as Facebook, Blog, Twitter, E-Newsletters. Winners from last year were featured in more than 100 national outlets, providing priceless exposure.
- The 2012 program and its winners were featured on the websites of Builder Magazine and Sentinel Source which each generate more than 50,000 unique monthly visitors. Individual winners were also featured in local and national publications throughout the year.
- VIP Event – Integrity will provide winners and a guest round trip flights to Minneapolis, MN and a day trip to Warroad, MN for a facilities tour and awards ceremony. Meals and lodging will also be provided.
- Cash Donation – A cash donation of $200 will be donated on behalf of each winner to a charity of their choice. An additional $500 will be donated on behalf of the winner of the People’s Choice Award. Integrity will provide PR tools to publicize these philanthropic donations.
- Website – Each winner will be prominently displayed on the Integrity website.
- Photos from winning projects are used by Integrity in many different advertising efforts.
- As a thank you for your participation, a $50 Cabela’s® gift card will be awarded for all entries or nominations.